A horror game about ghosts from Indonesian folklore. This time, a Kuntilanak will pester her brother as he tries to clean an old house.
Thanks for the gift, Dodger!
►Follow me on Facebook - http://on.fb.me/1u0sffi
►Follow me on Twitter - http://Twitter.com/CjuGames
►Follow me on Google+ - http://bit.ly/1iS95kX
►Download - https://store.steampowered.com/app/854570
►About the Game -
Horror is different for everyone. One might think it’s a one-time thing, while the other might think that it is filled with monsters. In Pamali, horror is shaped by the taboos and culture that live among Indonesian society itself.
Folklore One: The White Lady
A young man named Jaka has just gone back to his hometown to sell his old family house. While he is unpacking, cleaning, and renovating the house, he disregards many of his family’s old belongings and creates rude remarks. Not long after, he experiences mysterious and unexplained events. He eventually learns that the family has a secret and that he is not the only one in the empty house.
A Haunted House
Explore an abandoned Indonesian house with a spine-chilling atmosphere. Seek deeper into the house to find out more about an unsettling truth about the family. Be careful not to disrespect the mystical being that resides there.
Interact with various objects within the house. You could also speak out your thoughts. Found an interesting painting? You can either praise it or mock it instead. Be wary of your choices, what you do, see or say will lead you to a unique take on the world in each repeatable playthrough.
Having second thoughts? You can run away the instant you arrived. Or do you wish to quickly sell the house without disturbing the entity that lingers in it? Or rather arrogantly explore and seek the entity? In Pamali, you'll be able to take decisions that will impact the experience and the ending. If you were in that situation, what would you do?
Seek the truth about Jaka and his family. Learn deeper about the White Lady. After each unique playthrough, you'll unlock deeper lores about the troubling truth and the entity itself.
Four Different Folklores
The White Lady is the first among the four Indonesian Folklores that you can investigate on. Folklore two, three and four will be released as DLCs. Experience different stories each with its own authentic Indonesian setting and mystical being.
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
• Animated Blood - Discolored and/or unrealistic depictions of blood
• Blood - Depictions of blood
• Crude Humor - Depictions or dialogue involving vulgar antics, including "bathroom" humor
• Fantasy Violence - Violent actions of a fantasy nature, involving human or non-human characters in situations easily distinguishable from real life
• Intense Violence - Graphic and realistic-looking depictions of physical conflict. May involve extreme and/or realistic blood, gore, weapons and depictions of human injury and death
• Language - Mild to moderate use of profanity
• Strong Language - Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity
• Tobacco Reference - Reference to and/or images of tobacco products
• Drug Use - References to the use of medication drugs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
►Indie Game Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3AISiWybyWfQkzIBrfTjuyUfLMNG44_Y
* * * * * * * * * * * * *