ARY News Headlines | PM Imran Khan willing to accept opposition demands | 4 PM | 5 Nov 2019
#PMImranKhan #SheikhRasheed #ARYNewsLive
- Govt’s negotiating team to have ‘complete authority’ during talks with opposition: PM Imran Khan.
- Sheikh Rasheed makes a new prediction for PTI govt, Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
- 'Timings of JUI-F chief's batting inappropriate': Firdous Ashiq Awan.
- Azadi March: Govt committee briefs PM Imran Khan over talks with the opposition.
- Federal cabinet meeting discusses political, economic situation at PM house.
- Maryam Nawaz's passport submitted in LHC.
- Nawaz Sharif’s platelets see an extravagant dip, currently stand at 30,000.
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari alleges Asif Ali Zardari not given access to specialist doctors, personal physicians.
- Punjab Cabinet approves amendments in Punjab Local Government Act 2019.
- FM Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Malaysian Economic Affairs Minister agree to bolster bilateral cooperation.
- NEPRA increases electricity prices by Rs2.37 on one unit.
- Rafael Nadal awaits the result of injury scans amid ATP Finals doubts.
Official Facebook: https://www.fb.com/arynewsasia
Official Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/arynewsofficial
Official Instagram: https://instagram.com/arynewstv
Website : https://arynews.tv
Watch ARY NEWS LIVE: http://live.arynews.tv
Listen Live: http://live.arynews.tv/audio
Listen Top of the hour Headlines, Bulletins & Programs : https://soundcloud.com/arynewsofficial
ARY News Official YouTube Channel, For more video subscribe our channel and for suggestion please use the comment section.